Wedding Guest Book Ideas!
Want something different than the usual book and pen tradition? Try one of these guest book ideas!
- Invite guests to bring in a picture of themselves and you to paste into a photo guest book! Then, they may described the scene or reminisce of any other memories you had together. Photo from All Occasions Photo Booth.
- Make a guest book tree! Gather some bare branches and place them in a vase. Then, have tags for every guest and let them write a message on their tag and place it on the tree. Once it’s completed it makes a great decoration at your reception! Photo from Salt Lake Bride and Groom.
- Have a video guest book! Hire a videographer, or simply have a bridesmaid or groomsman get video clips from your guests throughout the night! Image from 2 Hearts Wedding.
- Use the matt of a photo as your guestbook! Have guests sign a large matt and once the wedding is over place one of your wedding pictures in the middle! Photo from 36th Street Events Blog.
- Create a stack of Madlibs guest cards about your wedding, and let each guest or couple fill them out themselves! For an example look here!